Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Are staffing agencies useful for getting hired quickly?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    griz1970 Member YanBig's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 22nd, 2024
    Posts
    164
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Are staffing agencies useful for getting hired quickly?

    For someone looking for faster placement rather than a long search, do agencies really help move things along? I’ve heard people mention them when timing matters, but I’ve never known how much difference that makes in practice.

  2. #2
    griz1970 Member Unless's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 22nd, 2021
    Posts
    1,093
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

    Re: Are staffing agencies useful for getting hired quickly?

    There’s something appealing about having another route besides sending resumes into crowded online listings. Especially if the goal is getting in front of employers sooner.

  3. #3
    griz1970 Member MichaelSano's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 21st, 2024
    Posts
    450
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Re: Are staffing agencies useful for getting hired quickly?

    From what I’ve seen, that speed factor is a big part of the appeal. I came across discussions describing top-rated job agency toronto helping hundreds of workers find employment each month, and the point wasn’t just volume — it was access to active openings people might not find as easily on their own. Some people also seemed to value the screening and matching side, which I hadn’t thought much about before. That made the agency model make more sense to me.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •